UPSC/SSC G.K. Quiz 7
1. Which one of the following offices is held during the pleasure of the President of India ?
(b) Chief Justice of India
(c) Governor of a State
(d) Chairman of UPSC
2. The shedule of Constitution of India contains special provisions for the administration and controll of Scheduled Areas
in several States ?
3. ‘AADHAR’ is a programme-
(a) To help senior citizens
(b) To provide nutritional support to adolescent woman
(c) To train people for social defence
(d) To provide identity to Indian residents
4. Which of the following rights in NOT granted by the Constitution of India at present as a fundamental right ?
(a) Right to equality
(b) Right to freedom
(c) Right to property
(d) Right against exploitation
5. The concept of ‘Welfare State’ is included in which part of the Indian constitution ?
(a) Preamble of the Constitution
(b) the Fundamental Rights
(c) The Directive Principles of State Policy
(d) The Fundamental Duties
6. The first President of Independent India hails from-
(b) Andhra Pradesh
(d) Tamil Nadu
7. The Constitution authorises the President to make provisions for discharge of duties of Governor in extraordinary circumstances under the-
(a) Article 160
(b) Article 162
(c) Article 165
(d) Article 310
8. Under which Article of the Constitution of India can the President of India be impeached ?
(a) Article 61
(b) Article 75
(c) Article 76
(d) Article 356
9. The vacancy of the office of the President of India must be filled up within-
(a) 90 days
(b) 6 months
(c) 1 year
(d) within the period decided by the Parliament
10.Which one of the following Articles of the Constitution of India says that the executive power of every State shall
be so exercise as not to impede of prejudice the exercise of the executive power of the Union ?
(a) Article 215
(b) Article 358
(c) Article 355
(d) Article 358
Answer-1.(c) 2.(b) 3.(d) 4.(c) 5.(c) 6.(c) 7.(a) 8.(a) 9.(b) 10.(a)