1. The single instance of the unanimous election of the President of India so far, was the election of-
(a) Rajendra Prasad
(b) Dr. Radhakrishnan
(c) Zakir Hussain
(d) Neelam Sanjiva Reddy
2. The right to property was removed from the list of Fundamental Rights enlisted in the Constitution of India through which one of the following Amendments ?
(a) 42nd Amendment
(b) 44th Amendment
(c) 46th Amendment
(d) 47th Amendment
3. Which of the constitutional provision lays down tha taxes can neither be levied nor collected without
the authority of law ?
(a) Article 265
(b) Article 266
(c) Article 300
(d) Article 368
4. Who called Indian Federalism as the Co-operative Federalism ?
(a) G. Austin
(b) K.C. Wheare
(c) Sir Ivor Jennings
(d) D.D. Basu
5. What is Gandhi’s definition of ‘Ram Raj’ ?
(a) Soverignty of the people based on pure moral authority
(b) The rule as it was during the time of Rama
(c) The greatest good of all
(d) The absolute power concentrated in the hands of a king
6. The Government of India Act, 1935 was based on :
(a) the principle of federation and parliamentary system
(b) the principle of sucesion of the British Indian provinces
(c) acceptance of the idea of a Constituent Assembly to draft a constitution
7. How many members were initially there in the Constituent Assembly of India ?
8. Which of the following is given the power to implement the Fundamental Rights by the Constitution ?
(a) All courts in India
(b) The Parliament
(c) The President
(d) The Supreme Court and High Courts
9. Which one of the following is the guardian of Fundamental Right ?
(c) Political parties
10. Which part of the Indian Constitution has been described as the soul of the Constitution ?
(a) Fundamental Rights
(b) Directive Principles of State Policy
(c) The Preamble
(d) Right to Constitutional Remedies
Answer-1.(d) 2.(b) 3.(a) 4.(a) 5.(a) 6.(a) 7.(a) 8.(d) 9.(d) 10.(d)