1. The Unitary System of Government possesses which of the following advantages ?
(a) Greater adaptability
(b) Strong State
(c) Greater participation by the people
(d) Lesser chanced of authoritarianism
2. Where was the concept of written constitution, first born ?
3. The Preamble of our Constitution reads India as-
(a) Soverign, Socialist, Secular, Democratic Republic
(b) Sovereign, Democratic, Socialist, Secular Republic
(c) Socialsit, Sovereign, Democratic, Secular Republic
(d) Democratic, Sovereign, Secular, Socialist Republic
4. Although Union List, State List and concurrent List cover the entire legislative business, yet there may be an
item not mentioned anywhere. who will legislate on that item ?
(a) Parliament only
(b) State Legislature only
(c) Both ‘a’ and ‘b’
(d) Neither ‘a’ nor ‘b’
5. With what subject to the Article 5 to 11 of the constitution of India deal ?
(a) Indian Union and its territory
(c) Fundamental Duties
(d) Union Executive
6. In which year was the State of Jharkhand formed ?
7. Which of the following writs/orders of the High Court/Supreme Court is brought to get an order of an authorty
(c) Quo Warranto
(d) Habeas Corpus
8. In which one of the following Ministeries, the Census Organisation has been
functioning on a permanent footing since 1961 ?
(a) Home Affairs
(b) Health and Family Welfare
(c) Human Resource Development
(d) Social Justice and Empowerment
9. What could be the maximum time limit of ‘Zero Hour’ ?
(a) 30 minutes
(b) 1 hours
(c) 2 hours
(d) Indefinite period
10. the Council of Ministers of Indian Union is collectively responsible to the-
(b) Prime Minister
(c) Rajya Sabha
(d) Lok Sabha
Answer- 1.(b) 2.(b) 3.(a) 4.(a) 5.(b) 6.(c) 7.(c) 8.(a) 9.(b) 10.(d)