1. The Union Budget is laid before the two Houses of Parliament in accordance with Articel No….of Indian Constitution.
2. The Supreme Court of India enjoys-
(a) original jurisdiction
(b) advisory jurisdiction
(c) appellate and advisory jurisdictions
(d) original. appellate and advisory jurisdictions
3. Which one of the following is correct about the Supreme Court regarding its judgement ?
(a) It can Change the judgement
(b) Tt can not change the judgement
(c) Only the Chief Justice of India can change the judgement
(d) Only the Ministry of Law can change the judgement
4. Who remains in office as long as the President of India wishes ?
(b) Election Commissioner
(c) Judges of Supreme Court
(d) Speaker of Lok Sabha
5. Which of the following can a court issue for enforcement of Fundamental Rights ?
(a) A decree
(b) An ordinance
(c) A writ
(d) A notification
6. Which of the following Acts was described by Jawahar Lal Nehru as ‘Charter of Slavery’ ?
(a) Regulating Act of 1773
(b) Pitt’s India Act of 1784
(c) Government of India Act, 1919
(d) Government of India Act, 1935
7. The Ninth Schedule to the Indian Constitution was added by-
(a) First Amendment
(b) Eighth Amendment
(c) Ninth Amendment
(d) Forty Second Amendment
8. The Directive Principles of State Policy are:
(c) Only some of the provisions are justicable
(d) None of the above
9. Which one of the following officers is held during the pleasure of the President of India ?
(b) Chief Justice of India
(c) Governor of a State
(d) Chairman of UPSC
10.The monopoly of Indian trade of the East India Company was abolished by the :
(a) Regulating Act, 1773
(b) Charter Act, 1813
(c) Charter Act, 1833
(d) Government of India Act, 1858
Answer-1.(b) 2.(d) 3.(a) 4.(a) 5.(c) 6.(d) 7.(a) 8.(b) 9.(c) 10.(b)