1. Which Party provided two Prime Ministers in two year’s time ?
(b) Janata Party
(c) Janata Dal
(d) Samajwadi janata party
2. Who decides dispute regarding disqualification of Members of parliament ?
(a) The president
(b) The Concerned House
(c) The Election Commission
(d) The President in consultation with the Election Commission
3. “It shall be the duty of every citizen of India to protect and improve the natural environmetn.” This statement refers
to which of the following Articles of the Constitution of India ?
(a) Article 21
(b) Article 48-A
(c) Article 51-A
(d) Article 56
4. the articles of the Constituion of India which deal with Directive Primciples of State Policy are-
(a) 26 to 41
(b) 30 to 45
(c) 36 to 51
(d) 40 to 55
5. In which year Fundamental Duties of citizens were introduced by 42nd Amendment ?
6. Which one of the following has the power to initiate the motion of Impeachment of the President of India ?
(a) Rajya Sabha
(b) Lok Sabha
(c) Speaker of the Lok Sabha
(d) Both the Houses of the Parliament
7. Who was the Defence Minister of India during the Indo-Chima War of 1962 ?
(a) R.N. Thapar
(b) Govind Ballabh Pant
(c) V.K. Krishna Menon
(d) Jagjivan Ram
8. Rajya Sabha enjoys more power than the Lok Sabha in the case of-
(a) Money bills
(b) None-money bills
(c) Setting up of new All India Services
(d) Amendment of the Constitution
9. Which of the following Constitutional Amendments are related to raising the number of members of Lok Sabha to be elected from the State ?
(a) 6th and 22nd
(b) 13th and 38th
(c) 7th and 31st
(d) 11th and 42nd
10.Who among the following was never the Lok Sabha Speaker ?
(a) K.V.L. Sundaram
(b) G.S. Dhillon
(c) Baliram Bhagat
(d) Hukum Singh
Answer-1.(c) 2.(d) 3.(c) 4.(c) 5.(b) 6.(d) 7.(c) 8.(c) 9.(c) 10.(a)