UPSC/SSC G.K. Quiz 15
1. The chapter on Fundamental Duties includes-
(a) Duty to cherish and fallow the noble which inspired our freedom movement
(b) Duty to vote in General Election
(c) Duty to promote the sense of fraternity among the people
(d) Duty to stick to the political party on whose ticket one contested election.
2. The member of Lok Sabha members who can table a ‘No confidence Motion’ against the Council of Ministers is-
3. Who holds the power to appoint the nominees for Anglo-India Community in the Lok Sabha ?
(a) Minorities Commission
(b) President of India
(c) Prime Minister
4. By which Bill the Government propose collection of revenues for a year ?
(a) Economic Bill
(b) Finance Bill
(c) Supplementary Bill
(d) None of these
5. Public Interest Litigation (PIL) may be linked with:
(a) Judicial review
(b) Judicial activism
(c) Judicial intervention
(d) Judicial sanctity
6. The Union Executive of India consists of-
(a) The President, Vice-President and the Council of Ministers only
(b) The President and Council of Ministers only
(c) The President, Vice-President Council of Ministers and Lok Sabha Speaker
(d) The President, Prime Minister, Deputy Chairman of Rajya Sabha, Lok Sabha Speaker
7. How many language have recognised by the Constitution-
8. Which Act introduced Dyarchy at the centre ?
(a) Indian Council Act, 1909
(b) Government of India Act, 1919
(c) Government of India Act, 1935
(d) The Indian Independence Act, 1947
9. Who one of the following provisions of the Indian Constitution deals with the
appointment and dismissal of the Council of Ministers ?
(a) Article 70
(b) Article 72
(c) Article 74
(d) Article 75
10.Which one of the following cannot be dissolved but can be abolished ?
(a) Lok Sabha
(b) Rajya Sabha
(c) State Legislative Assemblies
(d) None of these
Answer-1.(a) 2.(c) 3.(b) 4.(b) 5.(b) 6.(a) 7.(c) 8.(c) 9.(d) 10.(d)