UPSC/SSC G.K. Politics Quiz 17
1. Which one of the following states has be lowest number of elected members in the Rajya Sabha ?
(c) Jammu and Kashmir
(d) Humachal Pradesh
2. The Chairperson of the Lok Sabha is designated as-
(d) None of these
3. What makes the Judiciary the guardina of the Constitution ?
(b) Service conditions
(d) Judicial Review
4. The first mid-term elections for Lok Sabha were held in-
5. Which of the following is NOT a Union Territory ?
(c) Dadar and Nagar Haveli
6. Which one of the following is Human Right as well as a Fundamental Right under the Constitution of India ?
(a) Right to information
(b) Right to education
(c) Right to work
(d) Right to housing
7. Recommendations to the President of India on the specific Union-State fiscal relations are made by the-
(a) Finance Minister
(b) Reserve Bank of India
(c) Planning Commission
(d) Finance Commission
8. The President can be impeached on the grounds of violating the Constitution by :
(a) The Chief Justice of India
(b) The Vice-President of India
(c) The Speaker of the Lok Sabha
(d) The two houses of Parliament
9. Indian Constitution has taken certain features of the constitution of the constitutions of other countries.
Which country has contributed to the framing of the ‘Directive Princliples of State Policy’ ?
10. Of the following words in the Preamble of the Constitution of India which was not inserted through the Constitution (Forty Second) Amendmend Act, 1976 ?
Answer- 1.(d) 2.(b) 3.(d) 4.(b) 5.(a) 6.(b) 7.(d) 8.(d) 9.(b) 10.(c)