1. Which one of the following does not appear on the abacus of the Sarnath Lion capital of Ashoka ?
2. At which of the following places was the headless statue of Kanishka found ?
3. The presiding deity of Bhojshala Temple is-
(a) Goddess Durga
(b) Goddess Laxmi
(c) Goddess Saraswati
(d) Goddess Parvati
4. The Lodi dynasty was founded by-
(a) Ibrahim Lodi
(b) Sikandar Lodi
(c) Bahlol Lodi
(d) Khizr Khan
5. Who was called the Akbar of Kasmir ?
(a) Zainul Abidin
(b) Hussain Shah
6. Among the following which Mughal Emperor introduced the policy of Sulah-i-Kul ?
(b) Nizamuddin Auliya
(c) Jainul Abidin
(d) Nasiruddin Chiragh
7. Who was the author of ‘Buddha Charita’ ?
8. In how many categories did Megasthenes divide the Indian Society ?
9. Where did the game of Chess originate ?
10. The city of Jaunpur was founded in the memory of-
(a) Ghiyasuddin Tughlaq
(c) Firoz Tughlaq