UPSC/SSC G.K. History Quiz 7
1. Who among the following was an Illiterate ?
2. Who among the following historical personalities of India is also known as Vishnugupta ?
3. Which one of the following dynasties was associated with Gandhara school of Art ?
4. Harshavardhan was defeated by-
(b) Pulkeshin II
5. Which one of the following chola kings conquered Ceylon (Sinhal) first ?
(a) Aditya I
(b) Rajaraja I
6. Who was the first ruler of the slave dynasty ?
(a) Qutubuddin Aibak
7. Name the Bengali poet who was conferred with the title Gunarj Khan in the Sultanate period ?
(c) Maladhar Basu
(d) Chandi Das
8. Dara Shikoh finally lost the war of succession to Aurangzeb in the battle of-
9. Where is the mausoleum of Shershah ?
10. The monk who influenced Ashoka to embrace Buddhism was-
(a) Vishnu Gupta
(b) Upa Gupta
(c) Brahma Gupta