1. The Bahmani Kingdom was founded in the year-
2. Who was the founder of the sufi order in India ?
(a) Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti
(b) Khwaja Qutubuddin Bakhtiyar Kaki
(c) Shaikh Nizamuddin Auliya
(d) Shaikh Nasiruddin Mahmud
3. Which one of the following terms is NOT associated with the Mughals ?
4. Who was called Zinda Pir (living saint) in Mughal India ?
5. Who was the Mughal Emperor to have lifted the Jaziya on Hindus ?
6. The french East India Company was formed in-
7. Who amongst the following organised Ashwamedha Yajna ?
8 What do the painting of Ajanta depict ?
9. In India, the first to put forward the theory that the earth revolves round the sun was-
10. The South Indian state which was famous for its naval power, was-