UPSC/SSC G.K. History Quiz 3
1. Who was the writer of ‘Mudrarakshasa’ ?
2. Who among the following is well known for his contribution in the field of Algebra ?
3. Which one of the following dynasties ruled over India after the invasion of Timur ?
(a) Lodi Dynasty
(b) Sayyid dynasty
(c) Tughlaq dynasty
(d) Khalji dynasty
4. Who was given the title of Andhra-Kavit-Pitamaha ?
5. Who is believed to have created the raga Miyan Ki Malhar ?
(b) Baiju Bawara
(c) Amir Khusrau
(d) Swami Haridasa
6. Who constructed the world famous Jagannath Temple at Puri ?
(d) None of these
7. The greatest development in the Kushana period was in the field of-
8. Which one of the following propounded that ‘destiny determines everything, man is powerless’ ?
9. Who among the following taught the doctrine of Shunyata (Shunyavad) ?
10. Malik Kafur was whose General ?
(b) Alauddin Khalji
(d) Firoz shah Tughlaq