1. Which historical monument in Delhi is a synthesis of Persian and Indian styles of architectures ?
(a) Qutub Minar
(b) Lodi’s Tomb
(c) Humayun’s Tomb
(d) Red Fort
2. Which one of the following was NOT a French settlement in India ?
3. ‘Mrichhakatika’ was written by-
4. Who among the following was defeated by Babur in the first Battle of Panipat ?
(a) Bahlol Lodi
(b) Daulat Khan Lodi
(c) Ibrahim Lodi
(d) Sikandar Lodi
5. Which one of the following was the official language of Gupta period ?
6. The local name Mohenjodaro is-
(a) Mound of the Living
(b) Mound of the Great
(c) Mound of the Dead
(d) Mound of the Survivior
7. The Indus Valley Civilization specialised in-
(a) town planning
(d) All of these
8. Jaziya was reimposed during the reign of-
9. Out of the following remains excavated in Indus Valley,which one indicates the commercial and economic development ?
10.When was the ‘Panchtantra’ written ?
(a) Maurya period
(b) Kanishka period
(c) Gupta period
(d) harsha period
Answer- 1. (c) 2. (c) 3.(b) 4. (c) 5. (d) 6. (c) 7. (a) 8. (b) 9. (b) 10. (c)