UPSC/SSC G.K. History Quiz 17
1. Which one of the following is NOT a feature of North Indian temple architecture ?
(b) Garbha Griha
2. Where has the world’s largest monolithic statue of Budhha been installed ?
3. The people of the Indus Valley Civilization usually built their houses of&
(a) puccs bricks
(d) all of these
4. Which of the following Sultans had greatest number of slaves in his court ?
(b) Alauddin Khalji
(d) Firoz Tughlaq
5. Which river has no mention in Rigaveda ?
6. Vikramshila Mahavihara was estabilished by the ruler of-
(a) pushyabhuti Dynasty
(b) Barman Dynasty
(c) Sen Dynasty
(d) Pala Dynasty
7. Who of the following was a contemporary of Chingiz Khan ?
(a) Mahmud Ghazanvi
(c) Alaudddin Khalji
8. Buddha lived approximately at the same time as-
(c) Prophet Mohammad
9. Nivi, Paridhan and Adhivasa were the-
(a) Different typers of garments of the Aryans
(b) Government officials of the Aryan Kings
(c) Tribal people of Ancient Indians
(d) Musical instrument of Ancient Indians
10.Upanishad are books on-
Answer- 1. (c) 2. (a) 3. (a) 4. (d) 5. (d) 6. (d) 7. (b) 8. (a) 9.(a) 10. (d)