UPSC/SSC G.K. History Quiz 16
1. Who among the following streamlined the Maratha administration after Shambhaji ?
(a) Raja Ram
(b) Balaji Viswanath
(c) Ganga Bai
(d) Nanaji Deshmukh
2. Mahavira jaina breathed his last at-
3. The battle fo Mahabharata is believed to have been foughts at Kurukshetra for-
(a) 14 days
(b) 16 days
(c) 18 days
(d) 20 days
4. Who built the Khajuraho temples ?
5. Which building built by Akbar was designed on the principle of Buddhist Vihara ?
(a) Panch Mahal
(c) Jodhabai Mahal
(d) Buland Darwaja
6. Where was the seat of the first Republic of the world in 6th century BC ?
7. At which of the following places is the famous Kailasha Temple located ?
8. Coins of which Muslim ruler been image of Devi Lakshmi ?
(a) Muhammad Gori
(b) Alauddin Khalji
(d) None of these
9. Ashtapradhana was the official council of-
(a) Harihar I
(b) Krishnadeva Raya
(d) Balaji Baji Rao
10. The Sun Temple of Konark was built by Narasimhadeva I. To which dynasty he belong to ?
(a) Somvansi dynasty
(b) Gang dynasty
(c) Suryavansi dynasty
(d) Bhoi dynasty
Answer- 1. (a) 2. (c) 3. (c) 4. (d) 5. (a) 6. (a) 7. (d) 8. (a) 9. (c) 10. (b)