1. Which one of the following sources of islam is associated with the teachings of Prophet Mohammad ?
2. With reference to Delhi Sultanate, who was the founder of Sayyid Dynasty ?
(a) Khizr khan
(b) Mubaraq Shah
(c) Muhammad Shah
(d) Alauddin Alam Shah
3. Which one of the following term was used by the Sufis for the successor nominated by the teacher of a particular order or silsila ?
4. Which of the following was the oldest dynasty of India ?
5. Yahya bin Ahmed Sirhindi, the author of ‘Tarikh-i-Mubaraqshahi’ lived in the period of-
6. Mughal persence in the Red Fort ceased with the fall of-
(b) Muhammad Shah
(c) Shah Alam
(d) Bahadur Shah ‘Zafar’
7. The famous Kohinoor diamond was produced from one of the mines in-
8. During the reign of which of the following dynasties did Kalidasa flourish ?
9. Who were the ashta-diggaja in the court of Krishnadeva Raya ?
(a) Eight ministers
(b) Eight telugu poets
(c) Eight great generals
(d) Eight advisors
10. Charak was the famous court physician of-
(b) Chandragupta Maurya
Answer- 1. (a) 2. (a) 3. (c) 4. (a) 5. (c) 6. (d) 7. (d) 8. (c) 9. (b) 10. (d)