UPSC/SSC G.K. History Quiz 12
1. Sudraka’s ‘Mrichchakatikam’ is a-
(d) short story
2. Mohammad-bin-Tughlaq was proficient in-
3. Sufi Kalam, a type of devottional music, is the characteristic of-
(d) None of these
4. Who was the Sikh Guru to be slaughtered Aurangzeb ?
(b) Teg Bahadur
(d) Gobind Singh
5. Who were the first Europeans to reach India for trade ?
6. Which of the following places is associated with Jainism ?
7. Language used in the inscriptions of Ashoka is-
8.Who destroyed the Empire of Chalukyas of Badami ?
9. Who established Diwan-i-Mustakharaj (Department of Arrears) ?
(a) Qutubuddin Aibak
(d) Alauddin Khalji
10. The first matrimonial alliance with the Rajputs was established by Akbar with the house of-
Answer- 1. (a) 2. (c) 3. (c) 4. (b) 5. (a) 6. (b) 7. (b) 8. (d) 9. (d) 10. (b)