1. The expounder of Yoga philosophy was-
2. Lothal is a site where dockyard of which of the following civilization were found ?
(a) Indus Valley (b) Mesopotamian (c) Egyptian (d) Persian
3. Where are the traces of Portuguese culture found in India ?
4. Who was the first known Gupta ruler ?
(b) Chandragupta I
(d) Kumargupta I
5. Mughal painting flourished during the reign of-
6. Who were the first kings to issue gold coins in India ?
7.The God who is the most prominent in ‘Rigaveda’ is=
8. What was the capital of Kanishka ?
9. Who among the following was NOT a noble under Alauddin Khalji ?
(a) Ainulmulk Multani
(b) Zafar Khan
(c) Nusrat Khan
(d) Munim Khan
10. At the time when Nadir Shah attacked Delhi, the Mughal emperor was-
(a) Ahmad Shah
(b) Bahadur Shah
(c) Muhammad Shah
(d) Shah Alam II