1. Identify the Indian State which has the lowest sex ratio:
(c) Uttar Pradesh
(d) Arunachal Pradesh
2. The minimum forest cover to maintain ecological balance in the plains is:
3. The Rural Infrastructure Fund set up in 1995-96 is maintained by the:
(a) Reserve Bank of India
(b) State Bank of India
(c) National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
(d) Regional Rural Bank
4. Whic of the following is the name of the organisation, created to provide full employment and self-reliance to the women folk in India ?
5. Where is the Central Rice Research Institute located ?
6. Which of the following is a Navaratna PSE ?
(a) Mahanagar Telephone Nigama Ltd
(b) Container Corporation of India Ltd
(c) MMTC Ltd
(d) Engineers India Ltd
7. The RBI issues currency notes under the:
(a) Fixed Fiduciary System
(b) Maximum Fiduciary System
(c) Minimum Reserve System
(d) Proportioanl Reserve System
8. Which is the first Indian Company to be listed on NASDAO ?
9. Word ‘Bull and Big’ are associated with which branch of commercial activity:
(a) Foreign Trade
(c) Share Market
10. Rate of interest is determined by:
(a) The rate of return on the capital invested
(b) Central Government
(c) Liquidity Preference
(d) Commercial Banks