1. In terms of Human Development Index the most developed State of India is:
(c) Tamil Nadu
(d) Uttar Pradesh
2. the Bonded Labour System (Abolition) Act was legislated in:
3. Bhilai Steel Plant is the collaborative project of Indian Government and…..
(a) Soviet Union
4. In which year the Indian rupee was devalued two times within a month ?
5. The base of Consumer Price Index (CPI) for industrial workers has been shifted from 1982 to:
6. Which of the following rates is NOT decided by the Reserve Bank of India ?
(a) Bank Rate
(b) Repo Rate
(c) Reverse Repo Rate
(d) Income Tax Rates
7. Insurance service provided by various bank is commonly known as:
(a) Investment Banking
(b) Portfolio Management
(c) Merchant Banking
8. When was the first Regional Rural Bank formed ?
9. The functions of the Lead Bank are performed by:
(a) State Bank of India
(b) Reserve Bank of India
(c) Any Bank
(d) A bank designed for this purpose
10. Commercial paper is a source of credit for which one of the following ?
(a) Corporate Industry
(b) Small Scale Industries
(c) Commercial Banks
(d) Foreign Banks