1. The major aim of fevaluation is to:
(a) encourage exports
(b) Encourage imports
(c) Encourage both exports and imports
(d) Discourage both exports and imports
2. In Which of the following years India switched over to decimal currencies ?
3. Inside trading is related to:
(a) Share Market
(b) Horse racing
(d) International trade
4. India’s largest Commeercial Banks is:
(a) Central Bank of India
(b) State Bank of India
(c) Indian Overseas Bank
(d) Bank of India
5. What is the full form of NBFC as used in the financial sector ?
(a) New Banking Finance Company
(b) National Banking and FInance Corporation
(c) New Business Finance and Credit
(d) New Business Fund Company
6. The head quarter of RBI is situated at:
7. The most popular measure of inflation in India is:
(a) General price rise
(b) Wholesale price index
(c) Consumer price index
(d) Consumer price index for industrial workers
8. During period of inflation, rates shoud:
(c) reman constant
9. Which is the biggest enterprise of the Government of India ?
(a) Postal and Telegraph
10. Which plan gave emphasis on removal of poverty for the first time ?