1. Among the following, which Assembly Constituency of Rajasthan is numbered as 1 by Election
Commission of India ?
(a) Ajmer (North)
2. Which one of the following regions is the major centre for study on agri-silvi-horti system under irrigation
system is Rajastha ?
(a) Alwar region
(b) Ajmer region
(c) Bhilwara region
(d) Bikaner region
3. Central Research Institute of arid horticulture is located at-
4. Which one of the following statements is correct ?
(a) Central Electo-Chemical Research Institute is located at Borkheda (Kota)
(b) Central Salt Research Institute is located at Sambhar (Jaipur)
(c) Central Electronic Engineering Research Institute is located at Pilani (Jhunjhunu)
(d) Central Road Research Institute is located at Abu Road (Sirohi)
5. Which of the following two districts are having highest forest area in Rajasthan ?
(a) Udaipur and Baran
(b) Dungarpur and Banswara
(c) Sirohi and Udaipur
(d) Banswara and Pratapgarh
6. Where ‘Rajasthan State Chemical Works’ industry is located ?
7. Damna is an ornament worn in-
8. Which of the following pairs is correctly matched ?
9. The coin of which princely state of Rajputana had the face of Queen Victoria and “Victoria Empress”
written in English on own side and the name of Maharaja written in Nagari and urdu on the othe side-
10.In which princely state of Rajputana Azad Morcha was established ?
Answer-1.(c) 2.(d) 3(a) 4.(c) 5.(c) 6.(d) 7.(a) 8.(b) 9.(c) 10(b)