RPSC/RAS G.k. Quiz 23
1. The Sufi Saint Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti came to Rajasthan during the region of:
(a) Maharana Pratap Singh
(b) Rana Sanga
(c) Rana Kumbha
(d) Prithviraj Chauhan
2. Initially the chief centre of Rajasthan school of painting was at:
3. The geopraphical area of Rajputana was renamed as Rajasthan on:
(a) August 15, 1947
(b) March 25, 1948
(c) March 31, 1949
(d) November 1, 1956
4. The clan of Rajputs who ruled the princely state of Jaipur was:
5. The rural community Bishnois of Rajasthan is a follower of which of the following folk gods ?
6. The craft of the famous blue pottery in Rajasthan originated from:
7. Which town in Rajasthan is well-known for the traditional craft of block printing of delicat floral motifs ?
8. About which city in Rajasthan it was said,’legs of stone alone can take you there’ ?
9. The district in which ‘National Wood Fossil Park’ is located, is:
10.The ‘Bhisma Pitamah’ of Journalism in Rajasthan is:
(a) Pt. Jhabarmal Sharma
(b) Vijay Singh ‘Pathik’
(c) Munu Jinvijay
(d) har Bilas Sharda
Answer- 1.(d) 2.(c) 3.(d) 4.(b) 5.(c) 6.(b) 7.(b) 8.(a) 9.(b) 10.(a)