1. The oldest mountain range in India is:
2. The second largest city in Rajasthan is:
3. In which part of Rajasthan is the Vindhyan plateau extension ?
4. Which of the following cities in Rajasthan is the closet to the Pakistani border ?
5. Around a city of Rajasthan a yellow stone is quarried which is also named after the city, This
6. Which region of Rajasthan is likely to benefit from the Indira Gandhi Canal ?
(d) Whole Rajasthan
7. Rajasthan is one of India’s largest producer of:
8. In which month is famous Pushkar Fair in Rajasthan held ?
9. The Mystic poet Mira Bai was:
(a) A Rajput noble woman who never married
(b) From a Gujarati royal family married to a Rajput
(c) The daughter of a priest from Madhya Pradesh
(d) One of the wives of a Rajput ruler
10. The largest tribal population in Rajasthan is that of:
(d) Gadulia Lohars
Answer- 1.(a) 2.(c) 3.(b) 4.(c) 5.(a) 6.(a) 7.(c) 8.(b) 9.(d) 10.(b)