1. The aim of ‘Apna Gaon-Apna Kam’ scheme is :
(a) To provide clean water and its management in the village
(b) To remove poverty by creating employment for everyone in the village
(c) To create awareness about health and family planning in the village
(d) To make everyone literate in the village
2. Which of the following cities in Rajasthan has an agriculture university ?
3. The Maharana Pratap Award is given for excellence in the field of:
(a) Science and Technology
(c) Social Work
(d) Performing Arts
4. The aim of the U.N.F.P.A. project in Rajasthan in concerned with:
(a) Womens’s health and family planning
(b) Arid Zone farming
(c) Adult Education
(d) Uplift of Tribals
5. Which city in Rajasthan is part of the National Capital Region ?
6. In Rajasthan, which of the following districts is the largest producer of wheat ?
7. Which of the following semi-precious/precious stone in Rajasthan is mined in the largets
8. In addition to Banswara and Kota, in which other city is the Tasar Vikas Programme being run ?
9. Which national highway goes from Punjab to Gujarat through Rajasthan, passing
through the cities of Bikaner and Jaisalmer ?
(a) NH 8
(b) NH 10
(c) NH 11
(d) NH 15
10. Where in Rajasthan is the famous enamel jewellery made ?
Answer- 1.(b) 2.(c) 3.(b) 4.(a) 5.(a) 6.(c) 7.(b) 8.(b) 9.(d) 10.(a)