RPSC/RAS G.k. Quiz 20
1. The area of the state of Rajasthan is above :
(a) 2.8 lakh square km.
(b) 3.4 lakh square km.
(c) 4.5 lakh square km.
(d) 5.7 lakh square km.
2. What fraction of Rajasthan’s land area is desert ?
(a) About one-fourth
(b) About one-third
(c) About half
(d) About two-third
3. For which of the following minerals does Rajasthan has a monopoly in the country ?
4. In which region of Rajasthan is copper mined ?
5. In which region of Rajasthan will you find Teak forests ?
6. Which of the following rivers supplies maximum water to Rajasthan ?
7. In which of the following cities in Rajasthan is its atomic power plant situated ?
8. In which district of Rajsathan large reserves of natural gas have been discovered ?
9. Rajasthan is the single largest producer in the country of:
10. Which of the following cities is the biggest producer of cement in Rajasthan ?
Answer- 1.(b) 2.(d) 3.(a) 4.(c) 5.(b) 6.(a) 7.(b) 8.(a) 9.(d) 10.(c)