RPSC/RAS G.k. Quiz 2
1. Which one of the following newspapers of pre-independece Rajasthan was not the promotor of Arya Samaj ideology
(a) Desh Hiteshi
(d) Rajputana Gazette
2. In which of the following area of Rajasthan “Gulabi Gangaur” is celebrated on Chaitra Shukla Panchmi ?
3. Who among the following was the first to emphasise the need to establish separate educational institution for the rulers of the princely states of Rajasthan ?
(a) Colonel Loch
(b) Lord Lansdowne
(c) Captain Walter
(d) Lord Mayo
4. ‘Hansawali”, an early work of Rajasthani literature was written by
(c) Sridhar Vyas
5. Which of the following groups represent the correct sequence of mountain peaks of Rajasthan in descending order of their height ?
(a) Delwara, Sajjangarh, Jarga, Taragarh
(b) Ser, Jarga, Sajjangar, Taragark
(c) Jarga, Ser, Sajjangarh, Taragarh
(d) Jarga, Delwara, Taragarh, Sajjangarh
6. Which of the following lakes of Rajasthan has been included in the list of Ramsar wetland sites ?
(a) Jaisamand Lake
(b) Anasagar Lake
(c) Rajsamand Lake
(d) Sambhar Lake
7. When did the Rajasthan Govt. approved first forest policy ?
(a) September 2011
(b) August 2010
(c) March 2011
(d) February 2010
8. The pair of distrcts benefitting from Choudhary Kumbha Ram Canal is
(a) Hanumangarh- Jhunjhunu
(b) Bhilwara – Tonk
(c) Bikaner – Jodhpur1
(d) Barmer – Jaisalmer
9. The mines of Janakpura and Sarwar are known for the production of
10. Among the following, whose tenure has been the longest as the Chairman of Rajasthan Public Service Commision ?
(a) Mohammad yaqub
(b) Yatindra Singh
(c) D.S. Tewari
(d) C.R. Choudhary
Answer- 1.(d) 2.(a) 3.(c) 4.(b) 5.(b) 6.(d) 7.(d) 8.(a) 9.(b) 10.(c)