1. The designation of ‘RAJPRAMUKH’ was renamed as ‘RAJYAPAL’ (Governer) in the year:
2. When in full spate, where the Ghaggar River used to reach earlier ?
(a) Talwara Lake
(d) Fort Abbas
3. Rana Pratap Sagar Hydro Electricity Station is situated at:
4. The Baroli temples are built in which temple art style ?
5. Garhbeethly Fort is:
6. Asia’s finest quality of Zine and lead ore deposits are available at:
(a) Rajpur Dariba in Rajsamand district
(b) Delwara in Udaipur district
(c) Rampura Aangucha in Bhilwara district
(d) Jhamar Kotra in Udaipur district
7. The freedom fighter of Baghar who was known as the ‘Gandhi of Baghar’ ?
(a) Haridev Joshi
(b) Moti Lal Tejawat
(c) Manikya Lal Verma
(d) Bhogi Lal Pandya
8. Contiguous districts of Rajasthan are :
(a) Sirohi, Barmer, Jaisalmer
(b) Jhalawar, Bundi, Tonk
(c) Sirohi, Pali, Nagaur
(d) Churu, Jhunjhunu, Jaipur
9. How may Lok Sabha seats are allocated to the state of Rajasthan ?
10. The official legal adviser to the state government is :
(a) The Chief Justice
(b) The Attorney General
(c) Advocate General
(d) A bench of High Court judges
Answer- 1.(d) 2.(d) 3.(c) 4.(a) 5.(b) 6.(a) 7.(d) 8.(c) 9.(c) 10.(c)