1. Which town of Rajasthan has its general surface level lower than the level of its nearly river-bed ?
(b) Hanumangarh Junction
2. Where are the Tharparkar species found ?
(a) Tribal Belt
(b) Border Region of Rajasthan
(c) Hadauti Region
(d) Torawati Region
3. Who was teh Prime Minister of Brihad Rajasthan ?
(a) Jai Naraian Vyas
(b) Gokulbhai Bhatt
(c) Heera lal Shastri
(d) Manilya Lal Verma
4. The Construction of Indira Gandhi Canal started in the year 1958 and its origin is from :
(a) Bhakra Dam on Satluj river
(b) Rihand Valley Project on Rihand river
(c) Hirakud Project on Mahanadi
(d) Harika Dam on Satluj and Beas rivers
5. What is the process which makes soils of Western Rajasthan acidic and alkaline ?
(b) Capillary Action
6. On Chambal Ghati Project, the following two dams are in Rajasthan ?
(a) Gandhi Sagar and Rana Pratap Sagar
(b) Jawahar Sagar and Gandhi Sagar
(c) Jawahar Sagar and Rana Pratap Sagar
(d) Kota Barrage and Gandhi Sagar
7. For what aromatic commodity production, Nagaur is famous ?
(a) Cumin Seeds
8. Jai Singh Suri was the Author of :
(b) Hammir Mahakavya
(c) Hammir Hath
(d) Hammir Rasa
9. What is the ‘Chokwada episode’ related with ?
(a) Religious Shrine Entry
(b) Pasture Land Use
(c) public Waterbody Use
(d) Reservation Movement
10.”The character Jhamtya recites poems in popular language and Khatkadya repeats and in between he
performs the job of a joker”. The characters Jhamtya and Khatkadya are related to:
(a) Gavari Dance
(b) Haila Khyal
(c) Kuchamani Khayal
(d) Gair Dance
Answer- 1.(b) 2.(b) 3.(c) 4.(d) 5.(b) 6.(c) 7.(b) 8.(a) 9.(c) 10.(c)