1. The firts state to conclude the treaty with the British was:
2. Dairy and Food-Science college- The only such college of Rajasthan is situated at :
3. Which district has the highest density of human settlements ?
4. From which district, do we get maximum food calories ?
5. Rajasthan is producing about 90% Asbestos of the country. This is produced by the districts of :
(a) Bhilwara, Nagaur, Sirohi and Jaipur
(b) Udaipur, Dungarpur, Banswara and Ajmer
(c) Tonk, Bhilwara, Nagaura and Banswara
(d) Bhilwara, Chittorgadh. Sirohi and tonk
6. What is the Lathi Series ?
(a) Cow Species
(b) Mineral Belt
(c) Underground Water Body
(d) Wildlife Series
7. In which year Rajasthan Seva Sangh was established in VArdha ?
8. the musical instrument played by mouth :
9. The book’ Jiz Muhmmed Shahi’ related to knowledge of Astrology produced in 1733 is written by:
(a) Darbar jaswant Singh of Jodhpur
(b) Raja Bharmull of Amber
(c) Swai Jai Singh of Jaipur
(d) Maharana Amar Singh if udaipur
10. Rajasthan Rastriya Chemicals and Fertilisers is being established at:
(a) Kapasan in Chittorgadh District
(b) Gadepan in Kota District
(c) Rawatsar in Hanumangadh District
(d) Hurda in Bhilwara District
Answer-1.(a) 2.(d) 3.(a) 4.(c) 5.(b) 6.(c) 7.(a) 8.(b) 9.(c) 10.(a)