1. In Rajasthan each state had a Mahakma Baqoit which used to-
(a) charge the revenue arrears in good harvest years
(b) make the payments of Kings dues
(c) collect the dues from government servants
(d) collect the loans for the kings
2. Which city can be called ‘the manchester’ of Rajasthan ?
3. In which direction Monsoon rainfall in Rajasthan increases ?
(a) Southwest – Northeast
(b) Southeast – Northeast
(c) Northwest – Southeast
(d) South – North
4. Place where the ‘Jal Durg” (fort erected in water) is located –
5. To which school of painting ‘Bani Thani’ was related ?
(a) Bundi school
(b) Kishangarh school
(c) Chawand school
(d) Jaipur school
6. Which group of districts has highest forest area ?
(d) Banswara-dholpur-Raj Samand
7. Maximum production of ‘khas’ comes from which belt of Rajasthan ?
(a) Sawai Madhopur-Bharatpu-Tonk
8. Which is the most well-developed and the oldest canal systems of the world in India ?
(a) Gang Canal
(b) Sikri Canal
(c) Indira Gandhi Nahar Pariyojna
(d) Krishna-Dodawari Canal System
9. Where is the ‘hunch-back belt’ of Rajasthan ?
10. Aurangzeb defeated Jaswant Singh, the ruler of Jodhpur in the war of Dharmat of 1658 A.D.
In which State Dharmat is situated ?
(b) Madhya Pradesh
(d) Uttar Pradesh
Answer- 1.(a) 2.(d) 3.(c) 4.(d) 5.(b) 6.(a) 7.(a) 8.(a) 9.(d) 10.(b)