1. Which is the famous centre of “Blue Pottery” in Rajasthan ?
2. Identify the incorrect pair amongst the following:
(a) Beneshwar Fair-Dungarpur
(b) Badshah Fair-Beawar
(c) Maru Mahotsava-Barmer
(d) Gautameshwar Fari-Sirohi
3. “Tarabhant ki Odhani” is the popular costumr if which category of women in Rajasthan ?
(a) Rajput women
(b) Gurjar women
(c) Adivasi women
(d) Jat women
4. Which of the following is not a sub-dialect of Marwari ?
5. Which artist associated with Music was honoured with Rajasthan Ratan Posthumously ?
(a) Khem chand Prakash
(b) Mohammed Rafi
(c) jagjit Singh
(d) Bhupen Hazarika
6. In which year Rajasthan Mission on Livelihood was started ?
7. Where first Solar Park in Rajasthan will be established ?
(a) Balotra (Barmer)
(b) Badla (Jodhpur)
(c) Pokaran (Jaisalmer)
(d) Shergarh (Jodhpur)
8. Which one of the following statements is not correct ?
(a) Wells and Tubewells are the main source of irrigation in Rajasthan
(b) The construction of Gang Canal was completed in 1927
(c) The water of Indira Gandhi Canal is only used for irrigation
(d) ‘Khadin’ is a traditional method of water conservation in arid Rajasthan
9. The Solar Power Policy was announced first time by the Government of Rajasthan in the year:
10. RIICO has developed for Agro food parks to promote
(a) exports of agricultural commodities
(b) investment in agriculture
(c) agro-based industries
(d) food-storage facility
Answer- 1.(c) 2.(c) 3.(c) 4.(b) 5.(c) 6.(b) 7.(b) 8.(c) 9.(a) 10.(c)