- The ancient city which is mentioned in the Mahabharata and Mahabhasjya both
(a) Viratnagar (Bairath)
(b) Madhyamika (Nagari)
2. The inscription which proves the influence of Bhagwat cult in ancient Rajasthan is
(b) Besnagar Inscription of Heliodorous
(c) Buchkala Inscription
(d) Ghosundi Inscription
3. From the following temples of Rajasthan identify the temples which were built in the Gurjar-Pratihar period
(i) Adivarah temples of Ahad
(ii) Harshat Mata temples of Abhaneri
(iii) Neelkanth temple of Rajorgarh
(iv) Ghosundi Inscription
(a) (i) and (iv) (b) (i), (ii) and (iv)
(c) (ii) and (iv) (d) (i),(ii),(iii) and (iv)
4. Who amongst the following scholars was not in the Court of Kumbha ?
(a) Tilla Bhatt
(b) Muni Sunder Suri
(c) Muni Jin Vijay Suri
5. With Which of the following areas of Rajasthan the Alibakshi Khayal is associated
6. Shankariya dance of Rajasthan is related to
7. Which of the following pairs is correctly matched?
(a) Pundrik Vitala – Raagmala
(b) Pandit Bhavbhatt – Sangeetraj
(c) Kumbha – Ragakalpadrum
(d) Ustad Chand Khan – Ragachandrika
8. Which of the following pair is not correctly matched ?
(a) Begun – Ram Narayan Chaudhary
(b) Bundi – Naynu Ram Sharma
(c) Bijoliya – Vijay Singh Pathik
(d) Bikaner – Narottam Lal Joshi
9. What is the meaning of ‘patta Rekh’ in the history of Rajasthan ?
(a) Expected revenue
(b) Military tax
(c) Export import tax
10. Where was the Headquarter of Shekhawati Brigade located ?
Answer- 1. (b) 2.(d) 3.(d) 4.(c) 5.(c) 6.(a) 7.(a) 8.(d) 9.(a) 10.(b)